I feel..
I dunno how i feel like, actually. Would fuck be the word? No maybe not. Shit?
Gah i seriously have no freaking idea.
I want a life.
I want bindy to be back.
I want my mum to not be mad at me.
..
I want a life w/o getting a job. Can?
No, cannot.
URGH i think i'm rather contradictory in this entry.
Everyone's been working, getting money into their pockets every month/week/day.
I want that too, i want to have money. I want to save it, use it for presents, for indulging myself in food.
Where the heck would i get it?
Do you understand? I want to work, 'cos i want/need the money. But i don't want to work, 'cos i want to have my life. I want to enjoy. &Here i am, being online every single day. {Or 24/7, as desmond daddy says}
Waiting for my mother to reply my freaking msg. I swallowed the fucking pride i had, &said sorry. Fine, you want to be stubborn huh?
Two can play at a game, y'know.
Oh no, i forgot. I'm supposed to be a good girl now.
-
I'm glad i worked last year. Even though i got laughed at. Ha ha.
Because i didn't have a life last year.
Now i do, i have a life dammit.
Tell me, what am i suppose to do?
I am so lost. I feel like crawling into my bed &crying my day away.
-
Yes, i feel like fuck.
&I feel like shit, too.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Previous Posts
- I went out during the evening with jiamin &we went...
- lookieeeeeeeee! the grass on OUR side is so much g...
- jasmin says:just bear with it okay jasmin ...
- New url! Haha i figured yuminnnnnnnnn would just d...
- I am backkkk! It's the 9th now. Yepppppppp i've st...
- I'll be off to my auntie's place at serangoon to s...
- You've been claiming that you care, that you never...
- I've got no inspiration.Know the feeling when you'...
- My oh-so-talented aunt drew this :) So nice!! Was ...
- Today is my sister's birthday! Yay for her! We wen...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home